Tuesday 26 November 2013

Dear Mixie Meets Polyvore!

A note from Lexie-Lou..



There has been many a time where I have been feeling a bit mopey or miserable, and I've desperately needed a colourful cheer up. Especially at this time of year when everything starts getting super hectic and I need a quiet and cost-effective escape. 

This is where Polyvore comes in handy :) 

Putting together an outfit is a great distraction and is definitely safer than impulse shopping online (which is one of my more expensive habits).

Here is a pastel summer ensemble I day dreamed up on a mopey Monday afternoon!



'Fashion Fixes Everything'

Follow us on Polyvore, and we'd love to see your summertime sets! 


L x

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise you two had polyvore! I am obsessed, just followed you. x

    ReplyDelete